How To Create Automated Daily Routines On Your Android
Written by: Shreya Gairola
Imagine a world where your android can automate your daily routines!
Smartphones are becoming a critical part of our lives. From scrolling social media to scheduling your meetings, these smartphones are unique devices. The development in technology has entirely changed our way of living. A Smartphone is the gift of advanced technology. A Smartphone can be distinguished from feature phones by its powerful hardware capabilities and broader mobile operating system.
These functions include web browsing, music, video, social media, gaming with voice calls, and text messaging. You must be wondering that how do you can create an automated daily routine on your android.
Well, it is straightforward to do. With Google Assistant on Android phones, you can easily automate your daily routines and easily even schedule your meetings. For example, if you don’t have an alarm or a smart speaker to wake you up early in the morning, this Assistant helps you wake up. These kinds of routines can be easily replicated. Google has android’s standard clock app to include Google Assistant. Setting up a daily schedule that can be activated at particular times is as straightforward as it is suitable.
Steps to follow to create automated Daily Routines on Your Android
- To create a new alarm, first, you have to pull up the clock app.
- Then Tap on the Alarm section.
- After the second step, you need to tap on the big blue plus icon at the bottom to set a new alarm.
- Then set the time you want to routine to start, and then click on the OK button.
- Set up to repeat if you want or ring and vibrate if you want to create a daily routine other than an alarm routine combination.
- Once you have completed it and then click on the new Google assistant routine option below the label.
- You will get a huge splash page that tells you more bit about what routines are.
- To begin then you need to click on the set up routine box in the lower right corner.
- You will view a screen that should look familiar if you own any of Google’s smart speakers. However, if you are new to this, take a moment to bask in what your Smartphone will do for you.
- At a particular time setting your device’s volume to your preferred setting.
- Switching linked smart gadgets on and off, including lighting and switches, or even adjusting your home thermostat to a particular setting.
- Giving you a heads-up about the weather
- Telling you how good or bad your commute to work may be today
- Going over today’s calendar events
- Reminding you about any reminders you formerly formed
- Once Google assistant has gone through these things on the list. It can complete your routine by playing the current updates from your favorite news sources, even switching on a podcast, beginning an audiobook too.
- You can also handle every intelligent device that is connected to your Smartphone. You can even adjust your schedules, meetings, or even your home music and lights too.
- Once you have made your selections for the routine that you are making.
- Then scroll to the top of your screen to adjust the order of your most selections. Such as playing the news, podcasts, or an audiobook will always come after your other items.
- To confirm your routine, you have to click the grey checkmark.
- You’ll also enquire if you would like Assistant to run your routine from the lock screen to complete up.
- Once your daily routine is set, you can go back and edit any options that you want by clicking on the Google assistant routine title.
- The minus icon does not pop up as an authentication if you click it.
- Stay careful while you are navigating this section, or you may accidentally delete your modified routine.
Steps to edit a Routine
- Alter the actions of a routine.
- Open the Google Home app, and then tap on routines.
- Select the routine you want to edit.
- Then, edit the actions you want to change
- Click on the Save button.
Steps to edit presence sensing
- Alter the devices that start a home or away from routine.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Then, Click on the settings button.
- Click on the Presence sensing.
- Choose the devices that you want to help determine if someone is home.
The innovation of smart technology has given us various gadgets. These gadgets are turning our lives more efficient and convenient. It is not just a Smartphone. It is the new way of life. Everyone is adopting this change. This change is much needed, but it is our responsibility to take care of it with the change. As this Smartphone is our daily Assistant, our health temple is too from searching for information to scheduling your routines. This clever gadget is a glimpse of our future.
You may also like to know :